||Name: Tien Tao Chi Kung Internal Work Correspondence Program Complete|
|Description: The original eleven month correspondence program teaching 36 methods of internal breath control.|
The Original 11 Month Correspondence Program © 1985
Tien Tao Chi Kung: Heaven's Way of Longevity
- I am the Author and Publisher - Questions Welcome*
- The Original 11 Month Correspondence Program © 1985
- Tens of Thousands of Students
- More than 47 Countries International
- 36 Methods of Internal Breath Control - listed below
- Scheduled Monthly
- Step by Step - 4 Methods Per Month
- Read the Testimonies Below
- ENTIRE COURSE NOW IN ONE PDF FILE
Circulate Vital Energy / Internal Breath Control
- The knowledge of this ancient esoteric practice is now again being offered by Correspondence program. Translated from Chinese to English. Easy to read, clearly illustrated step by step instruction - the entire course, 11 months, 36 methods in one PDF file.
- Each month you train 4 methods of Tien Tao Chi Kung Internal Work: Heaven's Way of Longevity. Complete the 36 methods in nine months. (And yes, the figures are leaning rearward - it's part of the exercise!)
- The first Document, "INTRODUCTION TO CHI KUNG" defines the orgins, theories, principles and basic exercises of Internal Work. This Document will give you a total concept of Internal Power - Real Internal Power - not just waving of hands.
The 2nd tome, PRELIMINARY DOCUMENTS:
teaches the necessary preparations to
begin internal training.
The remaining 9 Documents
"LEVEL ONE" through "LEVEL NINE"
detail 4 methods each month to complete the
entire 36 methods of Tien Tao Chi Kung:
Heaven's Way of Longevity.
Level One training includes natural breathing,
controlled breathing, anus control and breathing,
dantien breathing and more! See the Curriculum Below.
THE THIRTY SIX METHODS OF TIEN TAO CHI KUNG
1. Natural Breathing
2. Controlled Breathing
3. Anus Control and Breathing
4. Dantien Center Breathing
5. Silent Sitting
6. The Inhaling Breath
7. The Exhaling Breath
8. The Iron Abdomen
9. Cultivating Yang Through the Eyes
10. Kidney Breathing
11. Raising the Chi
12. Waist Breathing
13. Dantien Center Practicing Method
14. Waist Practicing Method
15. Turtle Breathing
16. The Strong Kidney Method
17. Directing the Chi to the Back
18. The Iron Back
19. The Control Channel
20. Directing the Chi to the Arms
21. The Iron Arm Method
22. Methods of Keeping Strong
23. The Iron Upper Abdomen
24. The Iron Chest
25. The Equalizing Method
26. The Throat Practicing Method
27. The Functional Channel of Circulation
28. The underarm method
29. The Underarm Practicing Method
30. The Perineum Practicing Method
31. Retracting the Testicles
32. Eight Area Concentration
33. The Iron Legs Method
34. Guiding the Chi to the Palms
35. The Microcosmic Orbit
36. The Macrocosmic Orbit
Without knowing the key to the correct formula for breath control - inhale fast, hold, exhale slow, what percentage, how long for each, which energy point and channel etc. - you cannot unlock the door to
Receive the Entire 11 Month, 36 Methods Course in One PDF File Now!
Start Your Training Today! Paypal Above, Download
and Send Any Question You Have!
To enter the door and be shown the way,
you must be taught by the word.
The practice is uninterrupted,
and the technique achieved by self study.
After you train LEVEL ONE for one month, if you are not completely satisfied with the Knowledge and Depth of the Teaching and the result of your training,
I will promptly return your tuition!
That's more than a Guarantee, that's a PROMISE!
Roger D. Hagood
PAYPAL AND START TRAINING TODAY!
You'll Receive My Personal Email within 24 Hours!
Return to the Top
Southern Mantis Press is a POD publisher of books, DVDs, eBooks, and various media and printed matter related to Kwongsai, Chu Gar and Iron Ox Southern Praying Mantis Kungfu. Our books are distributed by Ingram Book Company, the largest book wholesale distributor in the world. Distribution partners include Baker & Taylor, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Gardners and Bertrams among others.
What We Do
Preserving and Promoting Kwongsai Bamboo Forest Temple, Chu Gar and Iron Ox Southern Praying Mantis through an ongoing
"hands on" Survey of the origins, history and practices in China for more than a decade!
Publishing electronic and printed media promoting and teaching Hakka Praying Mantis and Unicorn Culture!
News and Events
The Southern Mantis Press complete website and more new media is scheduled to be online July first. Keep an eye for more details. And a new blog will replace our news column on this site.
If you haven't, then check the latest China Mantis news and our news archive going back several years!
Southern Mantis Press.com - Your Southern Praying Mantis eSource!
Copyright © 2012, 2017, RDH, Southern Mantis Press. All rights reserved.